
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
The first time I encountered Ruben and the Jets was nearly two decades ago, courtesy of some obscure blogger who had transferred the albu...
3 comments:
Congrats!!! :)
my favorite part was the ping pong scene. i could watch that all day and almost believe that you and i were playing an actual game of ping pong. like it was virtually real without being virtual reality. also, congratulations on leaving the soul destroying machine.
haha
Post a Comment