Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
The first time I encountered Ruben and the Jets was nearly two decades ago, courtesy of some obscure blogger who had transferred the albu...
2 comments:
i have that tshirt! :D
yeah the wall-e game actually looks really good
but i duno
ive never played a good movie-game before.
apart from old gameboy ones like turtles
You and I Wirrow seem to on the same level of cool. Yeah. It would be cool if we could work on an internet audio project some time.
Post a Comment