Monday, November 17, 2008
McCartney hopes to release funky Beatles track
This video of mine has gotten close to 7000 view in just under 24 hours. The reason being, Paul McCartney has put out a recent statement, saying he would like to have the song released to the public. Here is a link to the Associated Press about Carnival of Light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
Here is a song and video I created for a track by The Cowsills from the late '60s. Back then, I didn’t post many videos on this blog—per...
1 comment:
wow, that's pretty awesome.. that's a whole lot of views :)
I don't quite know how I feel about this new release though, should I be excited...?
-Hanne
Post a Comment