Sunday, June 22, 2008
Admiral R's!
Hey this video was inspired from a collection of records that Brian Wilson did with some friends around the time when he was recording Smile back in the late 60's. The collection is out & on the internet under the name of... "Psychedelic Sounds Collector's Boot" A good deal of the recordings are of Van Dike Parks and Brian Wilson and others, doing short little skits & vocal rhythmic performances much like my Admiral R recording. If any of you love the Beach Boys as much as I do, this is a must hear for the ears!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
The first time I encountered Ruben and the Jets was nearly two decades ago, courtesy of some obscure blogger who had transferred the albu...
1 comment:
Hey, kid, what are you doing with my fish platter? Those are my shrimp! Put down those hush puppies. Go get a job and catch your own fish.
Post a Comment