I just got back from waisting my gas, driving in the Georgia Mountains. What a trip! I saw a great deal of blackness. I kept my eyes mostly on the road just to keep things on the safe side. Well I'm back now & looking forward to the rest of the week & this weekend yeah!!! I want to make lots more youtube videos!! Yikes!!! Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Night Driver...
I just got back from waisting my gas, driving in the Georgia Mountains. What a trip! I saw a great deal of blackness. I kept my eyes mostly on the road just to keep things on the safe side. Well I'm back now & looking forward to the rest of the week & this weekend yeah!!! I want to make lots more youtube videos!! Yikes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
The first time I encountered Ruben and the Jets was nearly two decades ago, courtesy of some obscure blogger who had transferred the albu...
1 comment:
I love the mountains up in the Georgia/Tennessee area.
They have GIANT MILLIPEDES living on them
Post a Comment