Eshniner Forest - S.B.T.T.2. Free Music!






Just click the picture above to go the the site & download songs or the entire album for FREE!! Additionally Here is the best review about Super Barbarian Time Travel 2.

Incredible…!! FIVE STARS
By: Raging Bull 7.... From Pittsburgh.


This is perhaps one of the most inspiring works of music I have ever heard in my entire life!! Track # 6, Donkey and Plow, is perhaps the greatest track on the album. I empathize particularly the lyrics of the song; “I feel like a donkey pulling a wagon… “ Track # 10, Buffalo Run, is also brilliantly done. I’d never heard of Eshniner Forest before but now its become one of my favorite bands …after the Beatles of course. I do hope I-Tunes gets hold of any further albums by Eshniner Forest!

Also Here is a message I recieved from my friend Dave from Connecticut.

I downloaded today your free album. I gotta say, you have changed all my favorite songs! You are like Bob Dylan in that you seem to have a solid core group of songs, but constantly rework them. You are a tremendous fountain of inspiration to me, and I don't know whether I should be glad or sad that you are underground




Warde Thang Cartoon#1



Warde Thang Cartoon#2




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?