I recorded this today... It has been some time since I have done any cover song, so I did this one. I don't know why but I have been really digging this song recently, in the past I would have picked a much more uncommon Beatles song such as Bluejay Way or Leave my kitten alone, but this one turned out pretty nice, so have a listen!! Oh yeah and HERE is the link!! =0)
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Day Tripper - Beatles Cover / By Eshniner Forest
I recorded this today... It has been some time since I have done any cover song, so I did this one. I don't know why but I have been really digging this song recently, in the past I would have picked a much more uncommon Beatles song such as Bluejay Way or Leave my kitten alone, but this one turned out pretty nice, so have a listen!! Oh yeah and HERE is the link!! =0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
The first time I encountered Ruben and the Jets was nearly two decades ago, courtesy of some obscure blogger who had transferred the albu...
No comments:
Post a Comment