I'll do my thing.

Sometimes its like your lost in the world... I have everything set up & I'm not roaming the streets, pay my bills, have a job, but lately a few people have said some small comments that just get me down slightly, but at the same time I never believe them. Its as if what I'm doing is not normal enough or not good enough as if I deserve better & I think what I'm doing is just fine. I just find it bothersome that others are bothered by my actions that are really not that important at all. Its all just little stuff. Like I won't pay for a hair cut & I cut my own hair. It may not be a perfect hair cut but its fine enough to get by.

You do your thing & I'll do mine.
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?