The Moon with Stationary Revolving Reflective Obeject / UFO.





I know this is a bit late, but I personally am not thinking to post everything I do on here. I think I said in a pervious blog post that I always seem to forget about this blog. Well any way I filmed this object that looked to be spinning next to the moon on the 3rd of July 2014. It stayed with the moon most of the night... I watched it for almost an hours time and it was in the same position  that entire time. It was reflective and seemed to be rotating. I know it is hard to tell in the video, but when I was looking through the eyepiece it was a lot clearer. My video resolution 480p so what I was actually seeing and what you see in the video is a big difference, but this is as good as its going to get. 

Cheers:
Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?