Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
Here is a song and video I created for a track by The Cowsills from the late '60s. Back then, I didn’t post many videos on this blog—per...
2 comments:
great job! is the footage in that video old or new? it looks like my old backyard in ila. but maybe all georgia backyards look like ila.
Nope the footage is from around here at my house. Its all so recent as well! Recent as of Saturday! :0
Post a Comment