Chris Pirillo Answered my Question!

 


I wanted to post this here back when it happened but I forgot! Chris Pirillo answered my question in his family vlog on December 29th, 2014. I have been a fan of Chris ever since he was on a show called Call For Help on the Tech TV back in the year 2007. It was literally a call in show and people from all across America would call in and ask questions like " How can I make my computer faster?" or "How do I defrag my computer and what does defrag mean?" The show was also hosted by Leo Laporte, who is just recently started doing a YouTube version of The Screen Savers which was also a show on Tech TV.
Chris Pirillo now has a YouTube channel where he "talks tech everyday" as well as a huge Star Wars fan. You should watch and Subscibe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?