Sunday, June 15, 2008
Sloop John B. [ Cover Version 2 } By: Eshniner Forest.
I made everything louder on this version as well as add a better, live drum track that is much louder then the digital drums I had on it before. The vocals could be slightly louder but other then that, its alright to hear. I think it sounds fun overall & I'm pretty happy with the results. Just to let you guys in on what I'm doing... well I'm working on another secret cover album of songs, other wise known as Crispy Toast 2. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links For Sharing Things I Made.
4-14-25: My new song Miss Chocco! https://youtu.be/P3z7XYU03WU?si=yCe1XzRjE7-3M2R1
-
I came across this Romper Room single in Athens, Georgia, at a small outdoor record shop, probably around 2007. I was with my friend Tony,...
-
This copy of the record was originally part of my mother’s collection of 45 singles. It holds a special place in my heart as one of the firs...
-
Here is a song and video I created for a track by The Cowsills from the late '60s. Back then, I didn’t post many videos on this blog—per...
1 comment:
kool blog!
Post a Comment