The internet is weak.

I recently started a star trek voyager twitter account & I post pictures with dumb subtitles from the show. I started it as a kind of test, to learn more about twitter & following large amounts of random people & I'm getting followers faster then my personal account.

I find it dumb that all I do is take screen shots & post them with sub titles & it grasps peoples attention more so then anything else i've put on the internet. Its seems the more effort you put into something its to more difficult to grasp.

Maybe its a time aspect... if what you see on the internet takes more then a few seconds to think about... then most will just ignore it or move on. On my band camp site most of the listening times are just a few seconds & rarely do they listen to a full song.

I find this information a downer. Grow an attention span people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?