Green Bean Go! - April 13, 2002. Apartment Show - Athens Georgia.


I don't remember much from this show and I am not sure why we switched around so much on instruments. There was always a lot of talking between songs from what I do remember, mainly because music practice always happened maybe an hour or two prior the show.


In this photo I know were trying to play, Eye of the Tiger. I remember we practiced figuring out the song, by listening to the recording upstairs for maybe 15 mins. Javier is on the drums in this photo, he is a multi-instrumentalist and just recently made an appearance on the Late Show playing sax with Deerhunter.


Matt the guy on the left wrote a lot of songs in Green Bean Go & I was rarely involved. Julie would sing the lyrics. Travis the guy on drums would also write songs. This was most likely one of maybe two times I played with Green Bean Go.

These photos were taken by Addison Godel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?