The Ghost By The Spooky Blue Translucent Moons - Video from 2011 / Ghost Story!


Today on throw back Thursday I will be sharing a song I wrote be in 2011 on a Ukulele that I bought around the same time. I was living in an apartment in Virginia at the time and I started writing songs on it and taking it everywhere. Listening and watching this video now and how I play it, comes off as I was quite a Ukulele Noob some might think. My strumming was a little weak but at the same time the Ukulele might be a little out of tune. So anyway I wrote this song in 2011 and in 2016 when I was working my album Mystic Ukulele I was needing one or two more songs that feature the Ukulele. So I clicked into my Youtube channel and found The Ghost! I instantly re-learned the song and make a new version for my album Mystic Ukulele. 

The song is about my old house that I grew up in. Me and my sister thought the house was haunted and my mother and father were oddly the only ones who said they saw the ghost. The first story would have be from my mother. She was in the bathroom downstairs and as she was about to leave the bath room she saw a man standing right in front of the bathroom door. She said she could see the man had no legs and from his waist up was the only part she could see. He said he was a dirty looking man and lanky looking like the late 60s version of Frank Zappa. My father was the only other person to claim to have seen this ghost man. Me and my sister and mother all lived there for many years but for some reason this ghost only showed face to my parents. Ok so my dad and my mother had been separated for a few years at this point and my dad would come over on the weekends take me and my sister to do things like go out to lunch or take us for a walk at Stone Mountain. So one of these Saturdays that my dad had come to pick up me and my sister. My dad was downstairs waiting for me and my sister to get ready to go. You know how teens are... they take forever to get ready to go anywhere. So my dad is sitting downstairs and he sees this dirty gentleman walk down the stairs and go into the kitchen. I later get down stairs and so does my sister and we get into my dads car and start driving down the road and my dad asks me and my sister if my mom was dating a guy and we both said no. My dad then proceeded to ask... who was the guy that I saw walk down the stairs? Me and my sister then looked at each other and both of us at the same time said, "You saw the ghost man!" 

Now the song it self is more about the impression I got from the ghost. Again I never saw the ghost man but apparently he was there! I get weird vibes from that house nothing I could explain or understand. For the Ghost song I was just working off the weird vibrations I picked up from the Ghost man!


Other than the video from 2011 you can hear this song in multiple ways. 

Spotify -  https://open.spotify.com/artist/3vWird3CoY8joG0l98a0qI?si=NvFalgyUSTqvpPukm7hA6A

Itunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/mystic-ukulele/1381127273

Youtube - https://youtu.be/z16LqOu6qZk


Here are the Lyrics! 


The Ghost By The Spooky Blue Translucent Moons. 


You're so sly, just barely getting by.

Through the cracks in the walls, you wander these halls. 

And you feel so alone, Your the ghost of this home.

You're alone! Your alone! 

You watch them sleep at night you weep. 

During the days your better off, but not OK! 

And you can't leave this place, the guiding light is just far away. 

Your Unknown! 

You can't part, your love was your art, you can't stray, its who you are today. 

So you moan, and you cry! 

You're so sly, just barely getting by.

Through the cracks in the walls, you wander these halls. 

And you feel so alone, Your the ghost of this home, You're unknown and you cry!  

You can't part, your love was your art, you can't stray, its who you are today. 

Your Unknown! 


Have Fun!

Ryan / @TheSpookieMoon 


PS: Please Consider Following me on Instagram and Twitter if you enjoy any of this content! It would also be awesome if you subscribe to me on YouTube! I am trying to reach 1000 subscribers and I need genuine people whom like my original music and weird comics. Here is the link to my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/eshninerforest 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?