The Pretty Boys By Paul McCartney - Cover Song from McCartney III


 


Hello There! I hope you are doing really well! Today was a really nice day at home and I had a lot of fun! During the afternoon I was on Instagram like so many of us are and I saw on Paul McCartney's story feed that one of his songs from his next album McCartney III was being painted on the side of the Amazon building in Mexico City, Mexico! So I instantly did a little screen shot of the lead sheet and from that made my own little chord chart with lyrics. So I interpreted it as best I could and made a little video as well as instructions on how I play it. I have yet to hear Paul's version so I have no clue if its close to his version. Any way I am really excited about Paul's next album and I hope you are too! 


Here are the chords. 


Here is my little lead sheet I transcribed from the Amazon Building in Mexico City! 

I'll See You Next Time! 
Ryan / @TheSpookieMoon

PS: Please Consider Following me on Instagram and Twitter if you enjoy any of this content! It would also be awesome if you subscribe to me on YouTube! I am trying to reach 1000 subscribers and I need genuine people whom like my original music and weird comics. Here is the link to my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/eshninerforest 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?