Unfinished Music - Original Song - By Eshniner Forest.

Here is something I have been writing for the last week. I wish the audio was better, but for now this is just to document the general layout of the song. I like were its going & I'm sure it will turn out fine. The introduction chord sounds like some song I've heared before, but I can not pick it out. I hear so much music Its hard for me to define, whos few notes they could be. In the end I'm most likely not going to change a thing and keep the kick off of the song the same. I'd just like to know what it reminds you. "the readers" of this blog might have to say.

Comments

ZSL said…
it reminds me a of a lullaby. couldn't say what lullaby, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?