UFO Technology.

I often wonder about life on other planets well beyond our local group of stars & that's just it for me... the wondering & not knowing is what I love most & is what I find to be the most exciting. It is also what lies in the imaginative process & all that could be out there. The unknown is tantalizing like that...

So since I like this idea I find myself watching the show Ancient Aliens & yes it all is possible that early humans were influenced / directed by aliens, but I really don’t care… I understand the theories, but sorry to say... I find it all boring.

I want to know about UFO technology. What’s the propulsion system? How do they travel trough space from so so far away?

This is the cool stuff! I ultimately hope we figure out how to leave this planet.

Let’s get out of here!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Back Howdy Doody!!

Out of Site, Out of Mind - By Eshniner Forest

Moon World Comic #?